New York Technology Council – Legal Essentials for Startups – Intellectual Property Protection (Part 3 of 3) – at Anchin NYC on March 11 2013
Session 3 of a three-part program designed to assist principals of early-stage companies in establishing solid foundations for their entrepreneurial ventures.
In this session, we discuss issues related to:
* The fundamentals of copyright, trademark, patent and other forms of intellectual property (IP) protection
* Securing IP rights from founders, employees, consultants and vendors
* Common IP issues related to software and user generated content
* Protecting your IP from infringement.
* Avoiding infringement of third party IP
Jerrold Spiegel, Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
Glen K. Westerback, Associate, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
Jessica Friedman, Of Counsel, Paul Ellis Law Group
Marc S. Reisler, Partner, Holland & Knight
Paul Ellis, Principal, Paul Ellis Law Group LLC
EVENT SPONSOR: SABETY + associates, PLLC http://www.sabety.net/
VIDEO SPONSOR: Internet Society New York Chapter http://isoc-ny.org
WEBCAST SUPPORT: NYI http://nyi.net